SOLAR FOR BUSINESS MAKES GOOD BUSINESS SENSE
Do you worry that your business energy costs will continue to rise? That’s why solar for business makes good business sense. We can provide solar for business to reduce your energy costs now. Not every business uses the same amount of energy. We assess your past usage profile, along with your future needs and, then provide a recommendation to optimise the energy generated from a customised solar for business system.
Nexgen Energy goes above and beyond to understand YOUR needs. Manage all aspects of your project from start to finish with our local experts.
WHY NEXGEN ENERGY
We are based in Adelaide and have, collectively, over 40 years’ experience in solar. We offer turn-key solutions and will manage your project from start to finish and beyond. We only supply and install quality products.
WHAT WE DO
We undertake a detailed site assessment, checking roof and electrical suitability. We are then able to model savings based on historical and future energy costs.
- We use site specific data for customised solutions.
- We use our own in-house software package to correctly size a system that will meet your needs.
- We use only use bankable products (Bloomberg).
- We engineer a system to optimise your investment based on usage, available roof space and system size.
- We manage all aspects of the project including network approval.
- We use only our own in-house qualified tradespeople.
- We pride ourselves on being timely, clean, and professional.
- We exceed all industry and site-specific requirements.
- We proactively monitor and maintain your solar for business system.
- We’ll maintain an ongoing relationship.
WE CAN OFFER FINANCING OR PPA LEAVING YOU MORE TO INVEST IN YOUR BUSINESS
Protect the working capital within your business by using financing or a PPA to start enjoying the benefits of lower cost solar power as soon as your connected.
- The system is yours for affordable monthly instalments.
- Usually cash-flow positive from day one (i.e. instalments less than savings on power).
- Subject to finance approval.
POWER PURCHASE AGREEMENT (PPA)
- Offset power from the grid by buying power generated from the solar system at low solar energy rates.
- At the end of the agreement you enjoy the full benefits of the system.
- Available to approved businesses. Eligibility criteria apply.